How you can Watch Oculus Quest 2 to a TV Whereas Taking part in
the oculus quest 2, Available now, it caused a stir when it was announced and brought outstanding Virtual Reality (VR) quality at an affordable price.
Most of the competition depended on cables, cameras and other accessories to properly track a player’s movements, but this Oculus Quest 2 is completely wireless and allows a player to experience a virtual world without any attached cords or cables.
However, you may want to share what you’re playing with and this handy guide will help you broadcast your game search 2 Display on a television screen.
Casting your Oculus Quest 2 display
There are a few different ways you can throw yours Oculus Quest 2 Display on your TV, either directly from the headset itself or via the Oculus app available on mobile devices.
To throw straight from yours Oculus Quest 2, you need one of the following devices:
- Google Chromecast
- Google Home hub
- NVIDIA shield
- NVIDIA ShieldTV
After making sure you have one of the aforementioned devices, you should follow this guide on yours Oculus Quest 2 Headset:
- Turn on your Quest 2 and your TV
- Make sure both devices are turned on so you can have a flawless session
- Press the white circle button on your controller, then locate the Home Menu
- The home menu appears at the bottom of the screen and this is where you can access all of your standard functions search 2 It can appear as a tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Navigate and click the Share button.
- This looks like your normal share button on an Android device, 3 circles with 3 lines connecting them
- Click Occupy
- After you click Share, a new menu will appear with options ranging from Record Video to Cast. Point to Cast and click on it.
- Select the transmission device that appears in the window in front of you
- All available casting devices will be displayed in front of you in the window. Make sure casting is enabled on your device
- Click Next and wait for the notification that the casting has started
- Once you have completed these steps, stream your Oculus Quest 2 Display directly on your chosen casting device! Now everyone can enjoy it!
Casting from the Oculus app
Another option you have to throw Oculus Rift 2 to your TV is available via the mobile app, which can be downloaded here for Android and here for iOS.
Follow this helpful guide to get started with the casting process:
- Download the Oculus app
- Follow the links above or search oculus You can download and prepare the app in your respective app store
- Connect your phone and Oculus Quest 2 to the same WiFi network
- Oculus may ask you to set permissions so it can access your WiFi network, which you must accept if you want to stream your games
- Turn on your Oculus Quest 2, your TV and open the Oculus app
- Make sure all your devices are up and running
- In the Oculus app, you’ll find the rectangle with waves, also known as the casting icon, in the top-right corner
- You’ll find it after the search and book icon, but before the notification bell
- Make sure your Oculus Quest 2 is connected
- Once you’ve tapped the casting icon, it should automatically connect to your mobile device
- Select your TV or broadcasting device from the Cast To section.
- If your device doesn’t show up, you can’t tap the button to browse for more options and other devices, and if it’s a casting-enabled device, it should show up.
- Click Start at the bottom of the screen to begin casting
- A notification will appear on your headset to let you know the broadcast has started and to indicate that your game is now also broadcasting to the TV.
How to end the casting
To stop streaming your gameplay from your Oculus Quest 2, all you have to do is go to the menu at the bottom of your home menu and select the divide button and press “Finish the casting”. On the mobile app, press casting icon, and select the big button at the bottom of the screen to stop broadcasting.
Sharing your virtual reality experience with others can be an exciting time. Show off your skills in Beat Saber or reassemble animatronics in Five Nights At Freddy’s: Help Wanted, you can now share the excitement with everyone in the room.
More exciting news from the world of oculus, be sure to check out our Oculus section for the rumours Eye Search Pro.