Resident Evil four VR introduced for Oculus Quest 2
Capcom, Oculus Studios and Armature Studio have announced Resident Evil 4 VR for Oculus Quest 2. The start will take place in 2021.
More information will be announced on April 21 at the Oculus Gaming Showcase.
Check out the first footage below (from 48:55 to 50:50).
Comments on Gematsu are welcome and encouraged. However, we ask that you follow a number of simple guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, there is no need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Include the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to come to an agreement; you have to debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.