How To Forged Oculus Quest 2 To Your TV
Casting could be a great option to share your VR experience with people around you!
If you ever wanted to enjoy the VR experience with your friends or family, the casting feature could prove to be quite helpful for you.
While playing games on VR is an immersive experience, you can share your adventures with people around you by casting the device on your PC. It works like the regular casting feature one would see on regular devices, with the contents of your device being mirrored to the device you are casting to. Here is how to cast your Oculus Quest 2 to your PC.
DUAL SHOCKERS VIDEO OF THE DAY
How To Cast Oculus Quest 2 To Your TV
Just like factory resetting your Oculus Quest 2, there are a couple of ways to cast your Oculus Quest 2 to your TV. The first one is using the headset itself, and you can find how to do it below.
- Head to your main Control Panel and open the sharing pane by clicking on the arrow button, which is the second last option on the screen.
- In the Sharing tab, choose Cast.
- Select your TV from the devices that are shown on the screen to cast your Oculus device to your TV.
- Once casting is up and running, you should see a red indicator on the corner of the screen indicating the same. If you face any issues, ensure that your TV has casting turned on as well.
If you want to cast the device when someone else is using it or if you are simply not comfortable with the Oculus interface, thankfully there is another way to cast the Oculus Quest 2 to your TV. You can do so by using the mobile app.
- Open the Oculus mobile app. If you don’t have it, you can download it via the Play Store/App Store.
- Ensure that you have the right device selected on the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on the Cast button in the top-right corner, right beside the notifications icon.
- You will see a number of devices that you can cast to. Select your TV and then click on Start to cast the Oculus Quest 2 to your PC.
NEXT: How To Factory Reset Your Oculus Quest 2